According to the central government's instructions on conducting regular epidemic prevention, under the unified arrangement of Beijing Municipality, the National Museum of China (NMC) has limited the daily visitor arrivals with a staggered timetable and adopted an online booking system as from October 1, 2020. We hereby inform you of the following regulations:
1. The NMC is open at 9:00 to 17:00 (last admission at 16:00) and closes on Monday (except statutory holidays). Evening visits are temporarily canceled.
2. The number of daily visitor arrivals is limited at 8,000. All visitors must make online appointments in advance. Visits within seven days can be reserved before 16:00 every day. Group reservations and on-site reservations are not accepted.
3. Visits will be limited to the following three periods: 2,000 visitors from 9:00 to 10:00; 3,500 visitors from 10:00 to 13:30; 2,500visitors from 13:30 to 15:30.
4. Visitors must register with their Chinese ID cards and show the real-time Health Codes status (or apply for the Code of the day on the WeChat mini-program "北京健康宝 Beijing Health Kit"), take health monitoring, and enter the museum with no sign of abnormality.
5. Staff-guided tours are suspended during this period. Visitors must wear masks throughout the visit in an orderly manner.
The NMC will implement stringent epidemic prevention measures to ensure orderly and safe visits. Thanks for your support and cooperation.
National Museum of China
September 30, 2020