According to the central government's instructions on conducting regular epidemic prevention, under the unified arrangement of Beijing Municipality, the National Museum of China (NMC) has limited the daily visitor arrivals with a staggered timetable and adopted an online booking system as from May 1, 2020. We hereby inform you of the following regulations:
1. The NMC is open at 9:00 to 17:00 (last admission at 16:00) and closes on Monday (except statutory holidays). Evening visits are temporarily canceled.
2. The number of daily visitor arrivals is limited at 3,000. All visitors shall make online appointments one week in advance before 16:00 every day. Group reservations and on-site reservations are not accepted.
3. Visits will be limited to the following three periods: 500 visitors from 9:00 to 10:00; 1500 visitors from 10:00 to 13:30; 1000 visitors from 13:30 to 15:30.
4. Visitors must register with ID cards and show the real-time Health Codes status (or apply for the Code of the day on the WeChat mini-program "北京健康宝 Beijing Health Kit"), take health monitoring, and enter the museum with no sign of abnormality.
5. Staff-guided tours are suspended during this period. Visitors must wear masks throughout the visit in an orderly manner.
The NMC will implement stringent epidemic prevention measures to ensure orderly and safe visits. Thanks for your support and cooperation.
National Museum of China
April 29, 2020