1. Visitors must enter the museum through the disinfection station at the Northwest Entrance for security check according to the reservation period. Those who miss the reservations are not allowed to enter the museum.
2. Visitors must wear masks throughout the visit, keep a distance of 1.5 meters from others, and cooperate with the staff for epidemic prevention.
3. It is forbidden to gather, eat, chase, fight, shout or touch exhibits/cabinetsin the exhibition halls. Visitors must follow the staff's guidance and arrangements.
4. If fever, cough, shortness of breath or other physical discomfort occurs, visitors should contact the museum staff immediately and comply with the emergency response plan.
5. Please call 010-65116400 for any suggestions or requests.
6. During the period of COVID-19 prevention and control, the museum will work with the public security departments to deal withthose who refuse to cooperate or disrupt the exhibitionsaccording to law.